Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 17

Sorry there was no post last week, Easter and Birthdays took all my attention.

I have found my weakness and it is mini-eggs.


I can avoid the temptation of all other Easter treats but mini-eggs... they are so small yet so tasty I find myself slipping a couple into my mouth all the time! Fortunately, they don't last and I behaved on almost all other fronts. The two Easter family dinners in a row were hard, though, especially avoiding too much desert.

The week after Easter I got down below 210 but stayed in the 209.5-211.0 range for a week and clocked in at 209.5 on Saturday. But Monday morning I stepped on the scales and was hugely surprised by the numbers 208.0 lbs! And again today so it wasn't a fluke. So I feel good.

That means I've officially lost 23.5 lbs which is significant because it means I have lost over 10% of my original body weight which does not sound like a lot but really it is. Next milestone is just a pound and a half away to represent half way to my goal of losing 50 lbs.

Now that Easter dinners and chocolate are behind us and spring weather is in front, I have hope I can do it sooner rather than later.

Saturday weight: 209.5