Monday, January 27, 2014

Week 4

Late last week was when the cravings really started to hit, and Saturday was really bad for being hungry.

I think the main culprit of my difficulties was the fact that Friday I was forced to stay home due to broken water heater and thus missed my afternoon training at the dojo. And into that being involved in very boring work all alone in the basement at home and its a recipe for wanting to snack / drink Coke Zero without having the extra exercise calories to stave off the hunger pangs.

Then on Saturday I underestimated the number of calories in a chicken burger I had (should have pre-entered before eating and I could have cut back!) and ended up 2 calories over budget! Not impressed, especially on movie night. Sunday was better though, and I still woke up Monday morning down half a pound from Saturday morning.

Regardless, I'm looking forward into getting back into the swing of things this week before my upcoming birthday party board game extravaganza on Saturday.

Saturday Weight: 221.5