Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Week 22

Progress!

Saturday I weighed in at 206 which is a new low for the weekly weigh in, but disappointing as I was hoping to eke out another half pound for the weigh in after a good week of exercise and eating within the goals.

But then Sunday I clocked in at 205 lbs and today I'm hitting 204.5 lbs! Now lost 27 lbs overall. Hope I can keep it off for the rest of the week until Saturday but knowing my luck I'll sit heavy that day. I should move my weekly weigh in to Monday.

Funny thing is that I had my monthly cheat day on Sunday. And still didn't gain. Can't count on that every time but sometimes things work out.

In other news, I'm going to sign up for a fall race to run 5 km. Its an effort to provide incentive for my work on the treadmill and get me to push the speed I move from fast walk to actual running.

Saturday weight: 206.0 lbs